segunda-feira, 1 de março de 2010

When the code talk to you...

People say that we can find the answer for our question in the smallest thing of the life, that could be true, but what should we do when instead of answer we find questions? And when those questions are in the code that you are working with? What should we do?

From time to time I find some questions in the comments of the code, I always look at it wondering if someone will ever answer them, or even if I answer it then someone will read it? Will I get another question? Will the code chat with me?

As I don't pretend to have all the answer of the world I am posting some questions here, so you all could help me with this important task: answer questions posted in code comments!









And remember: don't let your code without answer, so if you find any question flying around, please answer it or send it to me. I will post it here and then we can answer all those questions, once the question about the life, universe and everything else is already answered (and everyone knows that it is 42).

Have a nice week.

4 comentários:

Fábio disse...

LOL ... brilliant !
I take this as a kind of IT metaphysics... That´s the metacomment !, an explanatory metaphysical code self reflexion based on a surreal developer delirium ! LOL

Pascal disse...

Cool! I will write some additional funny comments in the code so you have something more to complain about...

Link d'Alekine disse...

I am not sure about surreal developer delirium, I just think that the developers spend so much time in front of the code that they end up wanting to talk with them...

It is just a kind of friendship...

Link d'Alekine disse...

@Pascal, it is not really complaning, I really like this kind of comments (every one says that the work should be fun).

But it is just like a ball in front of the goal (without the goal keeper) or a button in an empty room, they are the to be pushed. So I really need to control myself to not answer those questions...

I don't want to look like the guy that always complain, it is just for fun :-)